In the summer months from 1869 until 1886, Franz Liszt stayed in the former Court Market Garden at the entrance to the park and gave piano lessons to his international students. The Museum was completely reconditioned in 2006 by students aof the Music Conservatory "Franz Liszt" and students of the Bauhaus University.
The salon on the first floor of the Liszt Museum still contains a Bechstein grand piano, an Ibach piano, two music holders and two quartet stands. The silent piano in the former servant's room was used for finger exercises and could be taken on journeys. Since 2006, the display on the residential floor has been complemented by an exhibition on the ground floor where Liszt's oeuvre can be experienced both visually and acoustically.